HOW IS YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT?
‘Tis the season.
Are you tired of watching Paw Patrol on the television? Are you sick of hearing the same tired music after dinner?
Kingston has a lot to offer this holiday season for the whole family. Many of our stores and restaurants are rocking around the Christmas tree like the Kingston Olive Oil Company with their Olivent Calendar.
1. If you have the time, check should out the Lumina Borealis at Fort Henry. Haunting and beautiful, it will definitely leave its mark on you.
2. Do you like to skate? Then Springer Market Square is where you want to be from now until March. It helps that it’s entirely free. Don’t worry if you don’t have skates. You can rent them there too. Springer Market Square
3. Outdoor Christmas Party for The Animals at the Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area Outdoor Centre. Take the family and have a naturally good time. Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area Outdoor Centre
4. Snow Much Fun! A caroling party, trolley ride, an outdoor market, and so much more. Snow Much Fun!
5. The guy with the bushy white beard and big red suit is in town every Saturday down at Springer Market Square. Don’t forget your skates and you can go skating in the square. Santa in The Square
Kingston has a lot to offer the whole family during the holiday season. In fact, all of these are annual events so if you miss one this year, don’t worry, there’s lots more to come.